Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Fort Worth

    Default I need to know the name of a tool - right angle wire crimper?

    Hello, I don't know much about tools. I have seen advertised in the past (so I know it exists) a hand tool that you grip a wire with (as in vinyl coated, light-weight garden fencing) squeeze the tool, and it bends the wire in a perfect right angle. Like you need to do to attach or wrap the ends of the fencing wires to a post. Can someone please tell me what the name for this type of tool is? The best I can come up with to describe it is right angle wire crimper? I've been to Lowe's Home Depot, Harbor Frieght - they all know it exists but don't carry it and told me my best best is to order ******, but a search comes up with tools that are either to make jewelry with or for building the Alaska Pipeline. No middle ground here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: I need to know the name of a tool - right angle wire crimper?

    This is the closest tool I can think of, fence pliers. Although with these, you grip the wire and turn your hand to make the 90* bend.,852.htm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts