Red face kitchen cabinets

I want to replace my kitchen cabinets with stock cabinets. How do I figure cabinets that will fit?

Default Re: kitchen cabinets

Stock cabinets generally start at 9" wide on up to 48" in 3" increments. So you can figure using the length of the run you need. If the cabinets do not fit exactly there are filler strips you can use to fill the gap in. as far as heights and depth your normal base cabinets are 34-1/2" tall (plus 1-1/2 counter makes 36" counter height) and the depth is 24". For your wall cabinets the standard heights are 30", 36", and 42" with a depth of 12" and should be 54" above the floor (18" above the counter top). Hope this helps you out.

That depends on certain supplier,
    I know one supplier who does RTA cabinet or stock cabinet. I highly recommended

www.Kitchenextra.com

They have varies style and colors, I believe they ship nationwide. Give it a try.

Although I'm not recommending Ikea cabinets you might want to go here http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_CN/complet...oad/index.html
    and down load their free planner. You can then lay out different configurations. Once you have one you like you will have the cabinets sizes you need.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb