This past winter I noticed a serious draft in a corner of the kitchen. I sealed up some cracks I saw in the basement underneath the kitchen and even foam sealed some cracks on the exterior with no results. So I decided to take a couple doors of the cabinets and see what I could find behind one of the corner cabinets. I was able to open a connecting piece and could see in between the two cabinets and I found a huge hole in the dry wall and I can see the exterior wall and its ofcourse uninsulated. Turns out that when work was being done on our kitchen upgrade, the workers didn't seal up the dry wall after the electrician did his work before they put the cabinets in.

I cant get into the space to insulate and seal up the dry wall as there is only a small amount of room to work due to the cabinets. I have granite counter top and taking that apart just isnt in the cards. I can get a couple hands in there and think I could hit the hole with some spray foam. Is that enough? What else could I do?

Calling the company back hasn't worked as the electrician says it wasn't his job and the kitchen guys say it wasn't their job to do the work. perfect.