Hi everyone,

I need some direction or advise.

A few years ago I reinsulated and drywalled my stairs leading up to my second floor bedroom.

Being that I was the only one doing the drywalling, I left a gap between the drywall and tread/riser of the stairs thinking that at some point there is an easy way to trim and cover the gaps.

Some of these gaps are as large as 3/4 inch and are non uniform.

Is there some trim kit other than only using 3/4 round or other trim that can easily be installed.

Perhaps someting like a continuous roll of flexible moulding?

Any help is very much appreciated.