Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Out of stock tile

I purchased a set of tile from Home Depot Late last year in October. They have discontinued the tile and I still need a box or two. They are saying they can't help me is their anyone who can. The name of the tile is Ceramica DaVinci and the pattern is Fiji. Please help!

Default Re: Out of stock tile

I am searching for the same tile, but like 5 boxes

If you know who manufactures the tile you can contact them directly. They will either tell you that it is discontinued, sell you some from their stock, or help you locate other dealers who may have some.

Too bad you didn't say it was Dal-Tile, they're all over the place and have a better selection and pricing that Evil Orange.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    I purchased a set of tile from Home Depot Late last year in October. They have discontinued the tile and I still need a box or two. They are saying they can't help me is their anyone who can. The name of the tile is Ceramica DaVinci and the pattern is Fiji. Please help!
    If you are still looking to get these tiles....I have two boxes left over and I can sell it to you. I'm located in Clifton, NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewka1980 View Post
    If you are still looking to get these tiles....I have two boxes left over and I can sell it to you. I'm located in Clifton, NJ.
    My sister inlaw and brother are looking for these tiles and they need two boxes. How much are you selling them for and what size are they? If you could let me know i would appriciate it. We are in los angeles ca. We would pay for shipping and everything, Thank you. so much

I am looking for the same Ceramica DaVinci Tile in the FIGI pattern, Purchased at The Home Depot.
    ((If the 2 boxes are still available please let me know.))
    I am located in S.E. Michigan. Thank you!!

I had some prior tenants crack a few tiles and I really don't want to rip up the entire kitchen floor, and put all new tile down when I just installed the tile last year. I have a few left over tiles but they have already been cut or are chipped. I had two boxes left over last year when I finished the kitchen floor, but I ended up using them in the laundry area in the basement.

I have several extra boxes of FIJI 12 x 12 Davinci tile - please contact if you need these still, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    I have this tile - many extra boxes, let me know if you still need them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsfan972002 View Post
    I am searching for the same tile, but like 5 boxes
    I have this tile, let me know if you still need it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonResidentialManag. View Post
    I am looking for the same Ceramica DaVinci Tile in the FIGI pattern, Purchased at The Home Depot.
    ((If the 2 boxes are still available please let me know.))
    I am located in S.E. Michigan. Thank you!!

I had some prior tenants crack a few tiles and I really don't want to rip up the entire kitchen floor, and put all new tile down when I just installed the tile last year. I have a few left over tiles but they have already been cut or are chipped. I had two boxes left over last year when I finished the kitchen floor, but I ended up using them in the laundry area in the basement.
    I have more than a few boxes of this tile, let me know if you still need them, thanks!