Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Out of stock tile

Look up the manufacturer's website, to see if that company is still in business. If so, see if they have something that is almost identical to it. If no luck there, try listing your "wanted" ad in Craigslist. In your ad, be very specific to the name brand of that tile, along with the product number, if available. A photo would be nice, too. If you are lucky, someone may have some leftover tile exactly like that, after doing their tile job. Craigslist covers tons of households, so you might get lucky.

Good luck

woodworker08@gmail.com

If anyone has two extra boxes of the ceramica davinci - fiji style tiles, for sale, please email me at jovas27@aol.com. Thank you.

You might also ask here: http://www.thefloorpro.com/community/ There is a section specifically for seeking flooring products or professionals. They don't sell or supply flooring there, just offer free support to pros and consumers about floors.

Jim

My house was broken into while being renovated and about 25 boxes of DaVinci Fiji 12" tile and trim pieces were stolen. Now I can't match it to be able to finish the house and still have all the tile match. I would like to buy any extra tile you have available. Please email me at berrytc@gmail.com. Thanks.

Did you get your tile yet through any of these responses? If not, I would suggest putting a post up in your area on Craigslist or ebay and see if anyone responds. I have had luck in the past searching for discontinued products this way.
    _________
    Networx.com
    We provide the latest information on how to fix, renovate, and decorate your house using the least amount of resources for the best value.

Quote Originally Posted by cdennin View Post
    I have this tile - many extra boxes, let me know if you still need them. Thanks!
    I need about 6 boxes of this FIJI tile in 12X12's Can you call me at 816.985.9679 if you can help.

I'm looking for 20" Volcano Rojo tile that is no longer available locally. Does anyone have this available please? I may have to break tile in my dining room to fix a plumbing problem and don't have any extra.

Hi also need the Fiji stile 12 x 12 in NYC please let me know if you still have any boxes of the tiles. I cant leave my email address (won't let me) so just reply to this post I'll be checking.THX

I am looking to purchase this tile...do you have any left?