I recently saw Tom in an Ask This Old House segment use a 2 part epoxy to repair rot in windowsills prior to painting. The epoxy was in large tubes like caulking, and dispensed from what looked like a two barrel caulking gun. Can't seem to find this product in my area. Does anyone know the name of it so I can locate it?