+ Reply to Thread

Red face Bungalow Paint colors/styles for era

I have been searching and searching on the original paint techniques used in the 1910's to 1930's to try to restore the house I am living in to its original beauty. I live in a Bungalow that I am assuming was built between 1925 and 1930. I am guessing at these dates due to the paper stuck to the bottoms of all my kitchen drawers and the date on them being from 1929. There is a lot that needs to be done that is basic knowledge, like stripping all the wood trims to their orriginal beauty(hopefully) but I cannot find any pictures of interior paint ideas for my house style, all I can find is what the outside should look like.Basically all I can find is Victorian paint colors for this era but nothing for the Bungalow. We are renting and the landlord said we can have at it to try to restore it, a really great hobby of mine! If you have any ideas or can lead me in the right dirrection I would greatly appriciate it

Default Re: Bungalow Paint colors/styles for era

Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb