I have an old home with hardwood throughout. The kitchen floor was damaged badly so I gutted it with plans to tile it. Took up the plank subfloor, leveled the joists and used 3/4 plywood over the joists. Plans changed now hardwood is going back there. The area where the plank subfloor and the plywood meet has a big dip in it as that joist is low for some reason. So my questions are:
- Does anyone make a liquid floor leveler that can be nailed through?
-Do I have to shim with wood?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all.