I'm doing a renovation on a home built circa 1947-48 and it has Grote medicine cabinets in each bathroom. I am looking for the cylindrical shades that go on these type of cabinets as one of them is missing. Please see the attached photo and if you can lend a hand please let me know. I have come up with a few globe substitutes but if the original shades can be found at a reasonable price, I prefer to use them.