Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Slatwall Hangers

    Does any know where you can get the brackets(hangers) that fit into slatwall but without any hooks on them so they can be attached to your own tool hangers. I have seen these on some displays in the plumbing dept at Lowes but can't find any place that sells them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: Slatwall Hangers

    You'll probably have to check with a department store fixture supplier.

    Google "slatwall hardware" and see what you come up with. You may need to contact the suppliers directly.

    This was the first hit I got from Google

    Also, check with Charles McMurray and VanDykes, both of those are hardware dealers. McMurray supplies hardware to cabinet shops and such, they'd likely have or be able to get what you need.
    Come to Hidden Content for all your DIY needs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Casper, Wyoming

    Default Re: Slatwall Hangers

    How about contacting customer service at Lowe's. You can ask them ****** and I am sure they will tell you where they get them. if you like the ones you saw there, then ask.
    We provide the latest information on how to fix, renovate, and decorate your house using the least amount of resources for the best value.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts