+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: pin hole leaks in copper pipe

Idaho is the home of those fantastic Idaho Spuds and potato farms are everywhere. However, I don't live on one of those farms. I live in a subdivision of $400k+ homes. At the time my house was built, I have to assume that it was built to whatever codes were in place at that time. As for Chinese drywall, whether I have it or not is/was not relevant to my leaking problem. Based on my examination of the tubing, I believe the leaking was caused by water erosion of the inside of the tubing. The erosion was accelerated by 24/7/365 water flow and the ridge on the ends of the tubing left from the tubing cutter.
    The ridges should have been reamed out but the plumber neglected to do so. This erosion is very evident in the pictures in my earlier post of one of the pieces of tubing tubing that I replaced.

Thanks for all the posts and information. It has all been very interesting. I would now be going flying but the old in my name kind of applies now. But not too much!!!!!!!!!!!

oldhanggliderpilot,
    Your deductive reasoning is flawless as far as I can tell. Go flying, old is a relative term and should only be applied when following the numbers after "age at death". If you woke up breathing this morning you're not old. Enjoy.
    Jack

PS. just be careful of Chinese gliders.
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Jack,

Are you saying that Chinese gliders can deteriorate due to the off gassing of Idaho potatoes? Or are Chinese potatoes introduced to Idaho a cause for the concern? I would think that NFPA 57.6784.4856.9738.586772.63.4995687552.59072355. 894930458 would have this covered.

I think I need a break and need to go buy a Mr. Potato Head………… Maybe eat a baked Idahoean for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Jack,

Are you saying that Chinese gliders can deteriorate due to the off gassing of Idaho potatoes? Or are Chinese potatoes introduced to Idaho a cause for the concern? I would think that NFPA 57.6784.4856.9738.586772.63.4995687552.59072355. 894930458 would have this covered.

I think I need a break and need to go buy a Mr. Potato Head………… Maybe eat a baked Idahoean for dinner.
    I don't know if the Idaho Potato Board has adopted NFPA 57.6784.4856.9738.586772.63.4995687552.59072355. 894930458 , They may be using the IPPC (Interstellar Potato Producers Code), we'll have to wait until the all knowing one clarifies this. It may be just the the off gassing is caused by the GSP (Gallactically Stupid Pilots) in Chinese gliders eating Idaho potatoes while sitting on a piece of drywall.
    Jack
    Last edited by JLMCDANIEL; 04-12-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    I don't know if the Idaho Potato Board has adopted NFPA 57.6784.4856.9738.586772.63.4995687552.59072355. 894930458 , They may be using the IPPC (Interstellar Potato Producers Code), we'll have to wait until the all knowing one clarifies this. It may be just the the off gassing is caused by the GSP (Gallactically Stupid Pilots) in Chinese gliders eating Idaho potatoes while sitting on a piece of drywall.
    Jack
    Well, I do not know the answer either. I would think that ridged test conditions would need to be set in place to eliminate off gassing caused by beans. Pinto's, Navy, Black, White, Green, French, Kidney, ETC..........

Tell what though........ I am swearing off on eating Idahoeans while sitting on drywall.

Whoops!.......... Sorry, it just slipped out........... Oh!... Fan, fan fan!........... I just hope it does not affect the plumbing!

Oh....... I need to poop............

In researching the building code in Idaho (I used Yahoo no Google) it appears to me they have the same exemption for building codes that was in force in Ohio. That is an exemption for agricultural buildings Idaho 39-4116(4). I believe, as was in Ohio code, that this does not exempt from the code residences, tenant houses, farm hand living quarters, or buildings open to the public on farms and ranches. If I'm wrong please provide code section.
    Jack
    Jack your pressing it. lets not be pressing the rule book here

Quote Originally Posted by havanagranite View Post
    Jack your pressing it. lets not be pressing the rule book here
    Google-ing without the basic discernment of linguistic communication and submitting as reality that which one can not construe is an undeniable trait of a diminished persona prognosticating pomposity and superiority and needs to be countered with fundamental enlightenment which will help lead that persona to enlightenment.
    Jack

Google-ing without the basic discernment of linguistic communication and submitting as reality that which one can not construe is an undeniable trait of a diminished persona prognosticating pomposity and superiority and needs to be countered with fundamental enlightenment which will help lead that persona to enlightenment.
    Jack
    LOLI got dizzy just reading that

I think it had something to do with off gassing at first it came out like this
    没有语言通讯和递交作为现实的基本的法眼的谷歌ing哪个不可能解释是被减少的人预言的浮华和优势的一个不 容置疑的特征并且需要抵抗与将帮助带领那个人启示的根本启示
    Jack