+ Reply to Thread

Default Salvage Materials/Eastern Shore, MD

Does anyone know of a salvage company in the Eastern Shore area of Mayland? I have a friend who purchased an 1940's 7 Bedroom , 7 Bathroom estate. He plans on tearing it down and building a new home. I was in it last week and noticed this home has a lot of old materials (window, doors, plank flooring, tubs, pedestal sinks tec..) I believe there is someont out there who would love to have these kind of materials.

It doesn't have to be a salvage company. If you know anyone in that area looking for salvage materials, let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Unhappy Re: Salvage Materials/Eastern Shore, MD

Hi. I don't know of a salvage company in that area, but I do have a web site you should visit. A friend of mine has architectural salvage sales in our area before a house is torn down. Eastern Shore might not be too far for him to go, or you could get an idea of how to do it yourself. The website is www.predemolitionsales.com.
    If possible, please let me know where the house is located, when it would be available to see, etc. I'd definitely be interested. I'm originally from Baltimore and have lots of friends with old farms, homesteads, family homes, etc.in Easton, Sherwood, Gibson Island,Annapolis,etc.
    I'm sure we can figure something out...just don't let them tear it down!
    Jill