i am putting in new configuation for kitchen plumbing. Does anyone know of a good book that is written in lay mans terms that can explain how to do this. i would like to install correctly for code in wisconsin. Actually, the main plumbing drain that connects to the drain that goes out of the house needs to be replaced too. it is currently cast iron...to i change it to pvc? how do i cut the cast iron and how do you connect cast iron and pvc?