Default Daltile Mardi gras

I am in need of 1 or 2 boxes of Daltile French Quarter Mardi gras for a remodeling project. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Default Re: Daltile Mardi gras

Have you checked directly with Daltile to see if they have any? Often times they will have stuff that a big box has long discontinued. If Daltile has disco'd the tile, have them check with other locations to see if any of them have what you need.
    Come to Hidden Content for all your DIY needs

The best thing to do is to check with Daltile. However, this tile has been discontinued for over a year and has been in demand since. I am not sure if you'll actually find it. I heard that there are some really similar tiles to Daltile French Quarter Mardi gras at H.D or Lowes.
    ________
    Networx.com
    We provide the latest information on how to fix, renovate, and decorate your house using the least amount of resources for the best value.

Thanks for your thoughts on my search for Mardi gras tile. Daltile responded they could not be of help. I will check at Lowes. Thanks

Smile Re: Daltile Mardi gras

Quote Originally Posted by woodshopdoc View Post
    I am in need of 1 or 2 boxes of Daltile French Quarter Mardi gras for a remodeling project. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    I was able to get this tile from agentle maned Bob you may contact him at 1-802-223-4070 I hope this helps