Ok.....it is not a heat pump.
It is A/C and gas heat furnace assembly. I'll post pictures later.
I have the panel off and I'm checking few things.
The pilot light is working correctly...I got mini shock...... you should all see my newly mohawk hairdo....
anyway, I remove it and check it, it does emitted healthy sparks.
One thing I notice.... no odor....
I did shut off gas supply and remove sediment trap. It is clean and it does have gas odor.
I'm suspecting clogged nozzles because I've seen multiples spider webs.