I live an older home (1947) that has plaster walls when I do any kind of patch or repair when I paint it you can see the patched / repaired area because it is smooth and not like the rest of the wall. Does the type of roller (smooth, semi rough & rough) effect the appearance and help mask the repaired area so that it looks like the rest of the walls in a room? It has a slight texture to it over the smooth look of todays walls with drywall underneath???