Well we have a house built in '91 with a in well submersible pump with a pit less adapter above grade about three feet. Pump and two pressure bladdered tanks totaling 100 gals. System allways worked very well and pump only cycles on maybe once every 20 min. under full loand and with in 2 minutes it went from 30 psi to the stop pressure at 50 psi! Well this am pressure was low on showing now no water. Checked the breaker, pressure switch, wall switch. All geting power and working. Well when I went out to check the well casing from wiring or pipe issues. Well the casing head is loose on the casing?? And when I moved it around droves of black ants started coming out of the head of the casing!! Could the ants have damaged the wiring to the pump???