I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel that includes the addition of a clawfoot tub.

The tub will have freestanding polished chrome supplies that I purchased from Vintage Tub and Bath.

The supplies arrived with absolutely no directions included. The customer service operator referred me to a pdf link on the website, which was 5 or 6 short sentences that basically said, "just plumb up to it." Neither the directions nor the parts diagram referred to all the parts contained in the kit.

My questions are:
1. Where do I terminate the 1/2" copper female thread fitting (to connect to the decorative polished chrome supplies)? Below subfloor level or above finished floor level?

2. What is the best way to secure these under-floor lines in place?

3. The chrome supply kit came with washers and nuts that appear to match the 1/2" pipe thread on the Chrome nipple. Is this meant to secure the supplies to both sides of the subfloor?

4. The supplies and drain are three openings in the floor that are directly above a downstairs room. How do I waterproof these holes from water splashing out of the tub?

again, simply amazing to me that there weren't detailed directions available.