+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KVAR units

Default Re: KVAR units

Guys, once again, go to YOU TUBE and enter "kvar energy savings unit power" Look for the videos entered by vacman. Thats me Rich. Rob and I are Kvar ditributors but before we try to make money selling these things we want to know "can these really help people." That's we we made the videos. We show bills and meter readings and we tried our best to be as objective as we can. Give the videos a fair evaluation and you be the judge! Looking forward to all replies, Rich

Quote Originally Posted by vacman1353 View Post
    Guys, once again, go to YOU TUBE and enter "kvar energy savings unit power" Look for the videos entered by vacman. Thats me Rich. Rob and I are Kvar ditributors but before we try to make money selling these things we want to know "can these really help people." That's we we made the videos. We show bills and meter readings and we tried our best to be as objective as we can. Give the videos a fair evaluation and you be the judge! Looking forward to all replies, Rich
    I think you've gotten answers here .... they are a waste of money for the average homeowner.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Thumbs down Re: KVAR units

Reminds me of the snake oil salesmen who sold and installed relay panels for “load-shedding” to residential customers who paid flat kwh with no demand meters.

I wonder how many of those I have removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af2_U...eature=related

anybody here ever seen this video?

take a good look at breaker box area. .......

anyway, back to topic.....
    I'm not sold on this energy saving unit for home use. I was taught to save / conserve energy is to turn off any lights when not in use!

Here is something for all of you to think...

They say KVAR unit cuts the actual kilowatt hours by more than half. For the consumer this means less kilowatt hours that the electrical company can bill for. Resulting in an efficient money saving and energy saving unit.
    Sound like a bargain.....right?...but electric company "might" be losing $$$$, so what you all think electric company is going to do next....raise the cost of $$$ per kilowatt hours.....it is no frockin brainer.....

It is same thing here in Carolina, last year we got severed water drought issue. County Officials are telling us to cut water usage. We all listen to them unfortunately, County is losing $$$$ badly so they raised the $$$ per water usage........what a frockin rip off.....
    "Life does not go by the book, we learn as we go along".

You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

BW,

I went to lunch today with a guy who just lost $40,000.00 of stock invested in Washington Mutual. He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Some you win, some you lose."

He will spend the winter in Palm Springs in a half million dollar motor home playing golf and riding his Harley.

Wouldn't that be nice? Would not give utility rate increases a second thought. lol

On the subject of energy savings .... today I purchased a point use energy monitor /calculator for $18.

While cooking supper I decided to plug in the electric fry pan into the monitor and it was fun watching the watts , amps change ..... man those fry pans get up to 10 amps draw .

Anyway .... for the 7 minutes and 13 seconds using the fry pan with a peak of 1184 watts and 10 amps the cost was $0.007 ... which is probably less than using the stove element..

Cooking will never be the same around here..
    - Rush

OK , a couple of questions . What did you cook ? Do you think it would have tasted better if you had used " the product in question " ? Lower watts equals better flavor .

Just cooking some ground beef for the tomato sauce .... I doubt it would have made a difference for the taste ... lower watts would have taken longer to cook though.
    Imagine if the " miracle device " did work on the resistive load for the fry pan ... if it saved me 10% of $0.007 that would be ..... ummmm ....
    - Rush

I bought a roast beef sandwhich from Arby's for dinner and have an extention cord run to the neighbors outside receptacle for my lap top and coffee pot this morning. Just doing my part to bring my energy consumption close to zero....... Going green man, going green...........

Atta boy .... kinda like car pooling.
    - Rush