+ Reply to Thread

Default Butt Hinge Template

I have a Sears (Craftsman) Butt Hinge Template Catalog # 92563. This is of the vintage of 1966-70. Over the years I have either lost or misplaced the operating instructions. I have used this in the past but not in the last 25 years. I am retired now and want to use this item again, but over the years of non use I have forgot the exact instructions on how to use it. I am planning to hang a number of doors and at the time found this template to be very useful. I am looking for a copy of the operating instructions. I hope you can help me in this dilemma. This item can be found in the copy write 1966 Sears Roebuck and Co. (Power Router Handbook). Thanks again Bill

Default Re: Butt Hinge Template

Hi, I have the same thing but model 92564 rather than 92564. I bought it about 1976 but have never used it. I'm listing it on E-bay today or tomorrow. It has the directions. I've be happy to copy them and send them to you.

blueeyes0811 ... the post is a month old and the orginal poster may not be looking in.

You could private message or e-mail them.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Thank you for answering my e-mail re; hinge butt template. I am sorry that I didn't answer quicker but have had a stroke of bad luck and was in the hospital for quite a while. Yes I would like to have you send it to me an my e-mail address. Thanks in advance Bill
    Last edited by wrm2965; 09-23-2008 at 04:04 PM. Reason: adding e-mail address WRM2965@AOL.com

Is there a way I could get a copy of the instructions sent to me also? TCWhite @ comcast . net

Thanks, TC White