The problem i am having is with the central air conditioning unit in a manufactured home I purchased about three year's ago. The heating system and the air conditioning system are kind of linked together in that they both use the same fan to blow either hot or cool air into the house. The heating portion of my unit works fine. It puts out plenty of heat and it shuts off in a reasonable amount of time. But when summer comes and the outside air temp is 80 degrees or more the central air will run for up to 16 hours a day and I can't figure out why. I have had 5 technicians from service companies look at my unit and they can't figure out why it won't shut off when it gets even moderatly warm outside. The technician's put a thermometer in each of my vent's and they tell me that my unit is putting out plenty of cold air. I have even had the complete system changed becuase some of the cooling fins on the condenser were damaged. Still the house takes forever to cool down. I am assuming that the house is well insulated becuase the heating system works well in the winter. Any help will be greatly appreciated.