+ Reply to Thread

Default Find Source Window Glazier Point Driver

During an TOH show related to replacing glass panes in windows, an electric or pneumatic glazier point driver was used to insert the glazier points.

As a disabled military veterans I have limited strength in my hands and prefer a powered unit. I have searched without success.

Can anyone provide any information on where to purchase a "glazier point driver" preferably an electric or pneumatic unit?

Many thanks for your assist.

Default Re: Find Source Window Glazier Point Driver

YukYuk: Many thanks for your fast response and noteworthy information. We will be contacting Fletcher re manual and pneumatic glazier point driver.

Here's an on line source http://www.unitedmfrs.com/cart/detail.cfm?item=5684

Just a link have never used them. The manufacturers web site is http://www.fletcher-terry.com/
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

I have used the Fletcher point drivers. They aren't interchangeable. The glazier points aren't going to fit in a framing driver and vice versa. I prefer the manual driver but it's only because the pneumatic driver can often get a little out of adjustment and blow through or not seat properly.
    Debby in Oklahoma

I do too.if you mean the RED Devil ones with the turned up tabs and you just push them in with a putty knife. Or if your hands a weak you can tap the end of the putty knife with a hammer.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb