During an TOH show related to replacing glass panes in windows, an electric or pneumatic glazier point driver was used to insert the glazier points.

As a disabled military veterans I have limited strength in my hands and prefer a powered unit. I have searched without success.

Can anyone provide any information on where to purchase a "glazier point driver" preferably an electric or pneumatic unit?

Many thanks for your assist.