A couple of weeks ago, between shows on the DIY channel, I saw a short how-to segment from an older episode of TOH. In this segment, Tom demonstrates to Norm a solid vinyl/plastic interior trim/moulding product. Although a solid material, the product was very flexible (allowing it to form to curved walls), it could also be heated to form fit it to walls with round corners and for other applications. It could applied with glue or nails, and cut with typical power tools.

Unfortunately, I can't recall the name of the product, and although I have done a lot of searching on the web and here, I cannot find anything matching this product. I don't recall the project, but I think (but not certain) the segment might have come from the show where the owners had a piano that required a room with special acoustics.

Any information about this, or an equivalent product, would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.