Quote Originally Posted by Blue RidgeParkway View Post
if needed someone else to do the install i'd hire a real plumber. lowes and home depot use independent sub contractors to do the install sometimes they sub it down even further. you could end up with a handyman ex-con doing your install. they usually use a flex connector on gas too and ignore a leaky old style valve.
HD and LOWE'S use " real plumbers " . Licensed and insured .
" Handy man ex-cons " ? Not hardly .