Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our house has brick from the basement floor to groundlevel. From groundlevel to the start of the framework for the first floor is "faced" sandstone block. We have a few blocks that are going to have to be replaced. Would like to replace with something that resembles the original. The house was constructed within the 1895-1905 timeframe. Any ideas on where someone would start looking for something like this?


Jeff Starkey