+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Canuk Goes International,,congratulations

Well finally the June edition finally came out ... I guess up here in the Great White North ... June means June

I would also like to congratulate other noteables that were mentioned in the magazine ......
    • asc2078
    • JLMCDANIEL
    • A.Spruce
    • ed21
    to name a few ... well done folks.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

How did I miss this thread all this time?

Right on all of you!

Ya'll have passed on some great information here on the TOH boards.

but if you all notice that if you click on canuk's name and go to his id page he changed that picture to the one same back ground of the one in the mag his tool belt is hung up and he isn't in the pic. I have put though into this and figure he is down at possum lodge and that is why his upstairs isn't finished yet

Quote Originally Posted by havanagranite View Post
    but if you all notice that if you click on canuk's name and go to his id page he changed that picture to the one same back ground of the one in the mag his tool belt is hung up and he isn't in the pic. I have put though into this and figure he is down at possum lodge and that is why his upstairs isn't finished yet
    LOL!

Jeesh Canuk, Havana's right..... Ya know Norm is always talking about stay late to get his projects finished up..... With your level of fame I'm expecting the same from you...... We expect detailed progress reports and photos of your projects from here on out. Time for beer is over, buddy. Get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by kentvw View Post
    LOL!

Jeesh Canuk, Havana's right..... Ya know Norm is always talking about stay late to get his projects finished up..... With your level of fame I'm expecting the same from you...... We expect detailed progress reports and photos of your projects from here on out. Time for beer is over, buddy. Get to work!
    ya know kent some people can't work with out supervision.

Hey, congratulations, Canuk!

By the way, are you a builder or something? You know a lot about many topics.

Thanks Sherry.

Well .... being born into a family having a father and grandfather that were carpenters as well spending a number of years in construction ... you learn which end of a hammer to use. Now .... just an offical DIYer like yourself.
    - Rush

.... LMBO

Kent ... Havana .... thanks for for the insight ... spending way too much time here blabbering instead getting my projects done.
    That's what happens when the contractor and client are one in the same ..... the excuses ... errr ... reasons work dosen't get done is easily accepted.

Besides who can resist what the friendly funny folks around here have to say .... wouldn't miss it.
    - Rush

of course now canuk you don't see posting pictures of my place, and there may be a reason like all the honey does that don't get done around here.

front yard looks great but the back yard is half torn up because of big plans for fruit trees

front yard looks great but the back yard is half torn up because of big plans for fruit trees
    LOL .... sounds like my place.
    Front yard is fine .... back yard has a pile of cut utility poles.

The electrical utility were replacing the wood poles in behind my place. When they were removing the old ones they were cutting about 6 foot sections to shorten them before pulling them out of the ground. I mentioned to the crew if they wanted just toss them over the fence into my yard .... which they kindly did.
    Big plans to use them babies .... of course that's about 5 projects down the road.... one day.
    - Rush