+ Reply to Thread

Default Safe Electricity for DIY'ers

Hello friends, most people don't realize that about 500 people a year(mostly children) are accidentally electrocuted each year in the United States alone. Most of these lives could have been spared by the use of a simple product I have invented and patented. I was watching your show this morning and saw a product that one of your viewers was asking "should they invest there life savings to develop? Well, I have invested mine (and then some) to produce this life saving product. And I am looking for a manufacturing partner! you can watch a 4 minute video on utube LineLock by safetech that could save your life. My name is Jeff Gentle I live in Phoenix, AZ and my contact info: 602-541-1375 or jeffgentle @ gmail Thank you for your consideration, Adios~

Go to: Google.com on the more tab click videos then type LineLock by safe tech
    Last edited by JeffGentle; 06-09-2011 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling, link address

Default Re: Safe Electricity for DIY'ers

The link is broken!

Default Re: Safe Electricity for DIY'ers

Video looks interesting, with some rather misleading scenes. However it doesn't give any tech info and appears to be little more than a portable GFCI.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb