I am interested in understanding if I could use a router to update the look of my kitchen cabinets. I currently have oak Arched Recessed Panel cabinets (as uppers) and would like to lose the arch and have it been the same width as the bottom detail of the cabinet. Is it possible to use a router and make this change?