I need some advise. My house has alum siding that has extremely faded, but is in excellent shape, so faded that power washing alone will bring it down to 90% bare. I have gotten 3 estimates on painting it. All 3 contractors plan to use Sherwin Williams Super Paint. The difference is, One plans on Spraying 2 coats, The other 2 are going to brush it on.
The Sprayer- tells me that brushing will not cover little crevices as well as the spray and spraying will be more even coat and quicker and that he has homes that lasts over 15years.

The one contractor who wants to brush it, says he will get a better/heavier coat and will not use a base coat because it will peel in a year and that his 2 coats of paint brushed is better than spraying because the paint has to be thinned out to spray.

The other brusher advises a base coat first then 2 coats and that spraying will not last as long.

I would like to get this done, but don't want to waste my money- to have the house look good for 1 year.

Help! they all contradict each other. Does anyone know the right way to go? Spray or Brush, Base coat or Not?