Hello all,

New to the board. I am getting ready to buy my first house. It is a foreclosure, so the city has a re-occupation list of things that must be completed before they provide a certificate of occupancy. One of the things that is on the list is for me to put a "romex clip" on the garbage disposal. Can anyone tell me what this is and what it looks like? I've been through both Home Depot and Lowe's and no one seems to know what it is. It's really annoying to think that something that probably costs 10 cents will keep me from moving in.