I am looking for the correct name or order name for a clear finish like the ones you find on bar counters that have a clear scheen or look of glass about 1/2 thick. Cann't fine anyone who knows what I'm talking about. I see it all the time on clocks and bar counters. Any help would greatlybe appreciated.