I've seen a picture of an under window steam radiator with towel warmer rack attached to it.

we are adding a master bath and want to add or create a classic cast iron steam radiator with a towel warmer attachment.

does anyone know of a company that converts steam radiators? or what it would take for me to do it myself. materials?

also looking for a long short steam radiator for the new kitchen. it would be placed under a long bench under a set of windows.


ps. furnance is new and sized for the additional radiators.