+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post Reviews

Default Post Reviews

I have a question and don't want it to sound like a complaint. I haven't been on the Forum for very long but couldn't help but notice that there's been two times that after trying to post an answer to a question a message pops up saying it won't be posted till the Moderator reviews it. Is this done on a random basis or is spidering used to look for specific Keywords in the posts or is there complaints being made???

Thank You

Default Re: Post Reviews

I believe that it has to do with the way the content filters are set up. You're probably trying to post links or images from domains that the filter deems either spam or **** - regardless of the actual content of the post.

If it is important to post the images or links, I suggest finding different ones that don't set off the filters. The moderators and admin never review these posts and they are never added to the forum.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

You're not alone happens to many of us been going on for awhile--- just last week for me as the most recent.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Pretty stupid, and now that you mention it the first one never did get posted and the problem with that is that the person with the question comes out on the short end. Kinda defeats the purpose of the Forum.

Welcome to the world of an unmoderated forum.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!