Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Home Depot Out of Stock Ceramica DaVinci "Maui" 12x12 tile

As usual, Home Depot slips one over again. Last summer, we bought enough tile to do the kitchen and the bathroom. A referenced sub-contractor gave us a supposed "deal" on the job and we took him up on it. In less than 2 months, the grout began to "disappear" and so had the sub-contractor. I decided to redo the job myself, as my health had gotten much better and began tearing out the botched up areas.

To our dismay, we found only a partial box of tile, along with 3 buckets of "cutoffs"!! The kitchen supply was nowhere to be found!! Now, we find that the tile had been discontinued and Home Depot can't seem to provide the name of the manufacturer or a possible source of said tile. My first choice of a web site was "TOH" and I am no longer feeling lonely .... others seem to be in the same shape we find ourselves in.

We would be interested in buying at least 3 boxes, to finish the bathroom floor and wall sections, and possibly more. We'll also be glad to pay the shipping and handling. Our location is in central Alabama. Should the tile be within reasonable driving distance, we might just consider picking it up ourselves.

Thank you, jarnkm

"Ceramica DaVinci Maui Floor Tile"

Default Re: Home Depot Out of Stock Ceramica DaVinci "Maui" 12x12 tile

I have what you are looking for. I am willing to sell them to you for $15 a box. (That's what I paid).

If you know anyone else who needs it, I have LOTS of boxes 16x16.

Hello my name is Frederick, I would like to purchase the 16x16 davinvi maui tile you have, how much are you wanting for this tile and can I see a picture of the tile?

Thank you,
    Fred Coleman.

I went by Home Depot today looking for 12x12 Maui tile which they don't have but they DO HAVE 16 X 16 MAUI and said they can get it any time.So check out your local Depot for 16x16.

Smile Re: Home Depot Out of Stock Ceramica DaVinci "Maui" 12x12 tile

I will give you $20.00 for the 12 x 12 maui tiles

Hello, I am interested too, could you please provide some pictures?

I also have three boxes of tiles. They're still new in box. Let me know if you're interested. I can send pics to you.

We need to get several boxes of the 16x16 tile, somewhere around 300 square feet of the Maui print.

Quote Originally Posted by EHoward88 View Post
    I went by Home Depot today looking for 12x12 Maui tile which they don't have but they DO HAVE 16 X 16 MAUI and said they can get it any time.So check out your local Depot for 16x16.
    Where are you at? We live in Tyler Tx and they claim they have never had this tile let alone able to order it.