I replaced two receptacles in the kitchen several months ago. I had one not working immediately. I rechecked the wiring and everything is correct but I have a red wire in the box also. This receptacle is connected to a switch. The switch is working and the red wire is connected to this switch. Now the other receptacle I replaced is not working. I have replaced this receptacle with a new one and it also is not working. I have no idea what is the issue other than it being old wiring. I am confused and trying everything to fix this. Any suggestions.