+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Toilet Ball Cock Leakage

    When I flush my toilet water shoots straight up from the top of the ball cock inlet area. The round blue cover has 4 little 1/4 slits at the top. Water spurts out of one of the slits. What can I use to replace or repair the ball cock? The toilet system is only 4 1/2 years old. The tank is in good shape.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: Toilet Ball Cock Leakage

    You can buy a "complete repair kit" at any hardware store. it will provide you with all new inside parts including gaskets. it's usually a good idea to replace everything at the same time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts