+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Outdoor outlets and kitchen gfci

I was the very first to experience this whacked out woman years ago. She showed up at TOH asking questions about rewiring her kitchen.

She belongs in a Stephen King novel.

Whacko!

My head is spinning. I got to get my think about this it is getting confusing and seems somewhat complicated but maybe not. What she says makes sense I think.

Quote Originally Posted by raidencmc View Post
    My head is spinning. I got to get my think about this it is getting confusing
    Ummmmmmmmmm.?

With that I now understand.............

I can't stop thinking about the witch picture and I see her on a ladder in my basement looking at the wiring. The thread got confusing and I am not sure why this person does not defend themselves? I am confused about the MWBC.

Quote Originally Posted by raidencmc View Post
    I can't stop thinking about the witch picture and I see her on a ladder in my basement looking at the wiring. The thread got confusing and I am not sure why this person does not defend themselves? I am confused about the MWBC.
    I would be concerned as well and would keep the basement door locked and bolted.

If you truly don't understand what a Multiwire Branch-circuit is after I have explained it more than once; or IF that is what you have: consult an electrician. The information I provided to you is complete and explanitory.

You have failed to respond with the required information or supplied a diagram, photograph, etc. No further explanation is required of me, you haven't provided the requested information.

You'll notice not one of the DUNG FLINGING posters on the string has afforded you one bit of constructive or useful information. They're too busy juggling and jerking around their fantasies. Mostly ignore them, like the SPAM that shows up on this Message Board often.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Over My Hammy View Post
    If you truly don't understand what a Multiwire Branch-circuit is after I have explained it more than once; or IF that is what you have: consult an electrician. The information I provided to you is complete and explanitory.

You have failed to respond with the required information or supplied a diagram, photograph, etc. No further explanation is required of me, you haven't provided the requested information.

You'll notice not one of the DUNG FLINGING posters on the string has afforded you one bit of constructive or useful information. They're too busy juggling and jerking around their fantasies. Mostly ignore them, like the SPAM that shows up on this Message Board often.
    Leslie is back.......... How scary is that?

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    I was the very first to experience this whacked out woman years ago. She showed up at TOH asking questions about rewiring her kitchen.

She belongs in a Stephen King novel.

Whacko!
    Another fantasy. More slander.

Ask yourself reader, why would a poster with a join date of Feb. 2009 be making such statements?

Total bull that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Over My Hammy View Post
    Another fantasy. More slander.

Ask yourself reader, why would a poster with a join date of Feb. 2009 be making such statements?

Total bull that's why.
    Those of us who have been around a while can smell you Leslie........ The smell is not good.

You guys really some sort of Hatfield and McCoy thing going on. I think I am gonna start this in a new thread an please don't fight this time.