+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help...

Question Please help...

Hello team of this old house:

First I have to say that I love your show and I try to see it whenever I can, I am not really a pro-handyman but I like to fix my own problem to save on the cost and to feel proud that "I did it"....

About six months ago, I realize that my water bill are getting very high, I checked all the faucets and toilets...but could not find what is wrong, I live in town home so I do not and any sprinkles or a big ward, so I called a local plumper, he checked again then he went outside to check from the water meter to realize that my meter is connected to another house, I do not understand how this happened and how to fix it.

That's why I turn to your show, if you can help me, I welcome your camera to west palm beach to do a show here. I know with your expertise you can help me fix this problem so I do not have to pay for some one else's bills.....

Please help me, I am unemployed and recovering from a kidney transplant plus I live month to month just to survive....

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Sincerely yours,

Smile Re: Please help...

Sounds to me like you need to take this problem to you're city or county building dept. or you're utility company. Perhaps you're meter is in a different location. It's usually out at the street in front of you're property, sometimes vegetation can be hiding it. Anyway, you get a monthly bill so take it up with them. Sorry about you're health issue, hope you're doing better now.

Rock

Default Re: Please help...

mz,

yes call you water company,they should fix the problem, or else find your correct meter.