This past weekend on "Ask this Old House" the hosts introduced a tool that makes cutting and shaping wallboard a cinch; It consists of what looks like a pair of magnetized metal blocks with dual blades that simultaneously cuts from both above and below the board. The only problem is nobody told us its proper name or where we can buy one. I'd love to buy one if I only knew where. Can anyone answer these two questions?

Thank You.