I have 2 outlets that are along the same wall, about 30 feet apart. In one outlet I have plugged in a Carbon Monoxide Detector. In the other is a lamp and the charger for my laptop, which i frequently connect and disconnect. Sometimes when I plug in the charger, there is a small spark and the other outlet seems to turn off and then turn on very quickly (I can tell by the carbon monoxide detector beeping when it resets itself).

I ve looked at both outlets, and everything looks normal. Are they somehow connected to each other? And why would this happen in the first place? I'm getting worried.



thanks