+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Post Easy Water conditioning system

Has anyone installed the EASY WATER conditioning system. I am considering it and just wondered how it works.

phoenixguyhere@aol.com

Default Re: Easy Water conditioning system

I have an EasyWater and I really like it. The salesman was very helpful when I called and explained what it would and wouldn't get from the system.

I have seen the hard water build up in my showerhead and dishwasher go away. There is actually water pressure again in my shower. I have an old water heater as well and it was popping and crackling before the Easywater and now it has stopped. I drained off some water from the water heater and all kinds of sludge came out. The system is obviously working.

When I get out of the shower I don't have that slimy feel on my skin anymore. That took a little adjusting but its okay.

I have had great results from my Easywater. I recommend looking into it.

BEWARE

Information on the web is only as good as it's source...of the 17 message boards i've seen asking this question. "Is easywater system any good?" the one constant is the ??? and always a single poster with "only a history of 1 post" claiming to have an Easywater system and how great it is.

Don't believe it do your own research,but I am calling schenanigans

The best independant information can be found at http://www.chem1.com/CQ/aquacrack.html.

For the rest of the clever marketing..Shame Shame Shame!!!

I put one in my house 3 months ago. It came highly recommended by our plumber, who's a big deal here in town. We had it professionally installed, but we probably could have put it in ourselves. Even though we were really curious about it, we did it anyway because they had a money back if not satisfied warranty.
    Well, we're very satisfied and we're keeping it. Our showerheads aren't clogged anymore and dear hubby loves not carrying the salt bags anymore. The plumber said it's cleaning our pipes and water heater from scale buildup, which is increasing their life span. We're sold. Mother is getting one next.
    Just my two cents.

I have heard nothing but positive feedback on the system, and I have recently installed one in my new home. So far, so good!
    Looking for information on Hidden Content in Florida.

What is the difference between a Easy and a regular water conditioner?

Smile Re: Easy Water conditioning system

I was curious about the easy water system and I spent many hours surfing the net for reviews on it. Most of the reviews posted by people who never even tried the system said it wouldn't work. I finally decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. Their system works just like they say it will. It is NOT a water softner it is a descaler. I have very hard well water and was cleaning my aerators on my faucets once a month. In less than two years of having a brand new water heater i had to replace the bottom element because the lime and mineral deposits were so deep it covered the element completely and burnt it up. It took hours to drain my water heater because the water barely trickled out the drain. I bought the system installed it as instructed and waited. First thing i noticed was the aerators were clearing up and flowing much better. Now after having the system for about four months I am amazed. I have done a couple blow downs on my water heater and was blown away myself. The water drains so fast now i have to hold on to the hose because the pressure and believe it or not the water is crystal clear. I haven't had to clean or replace a single aerator since installing this system. If your like me and love the way your well water taste but don't like what it does to your water fixtures then I HIGHLY recommend this. Its a bit pricey but if you take in the cost of a salt softner system then the cost of buying salt for as long as you have it then you will see that it will really pay for itself and you have zero upkeep. So if your considering this system you might take advice from someone who has one. It really does work.

I have been doing my home work
    And I have opted for the hydroflow
    The system seems unique and has been around for a long time.
    Backed with a solid guarantee.
    The deciding point, was during my research.
    Every time i Googled either hydroflow or hydrocare
    AquaGenesis with easywater is right there, with a sponsored link.
    Meaning they pay to appear when either hydroflow or hydrocare is searched
    Don't you think if there product was so good they wouldn't need to do this.
    Then when you visit there site they compare against the hydroflow
    on everything but neglecting to compare performance.
    It's sad.
    I tried googling aquagenisis or easywater and hydroflow was nowhere to be found.
    That's why I prefer to invest in the one that's riding on there quality of product
    and not the parasitic one which can't make it's way on its own

Question Re: Easy Water conditioning system

I am in the process of researching the Easy Water system to get a good feel for whether or not it is a viable solution. I am not in a position to speak for or against the system, but I do find it very interesting. Remarks were made in previous posts arguing that the copper pipe would act as a shield to the electro magnetic field. I agree that the copper pipe provides shielding. What was not mentioned though is the fact that a current passing through a coil of wire wrapped around the copper pipe would induce a current in the copper pipe itself. Now that a current is passing through the copper pipe, does this have a polarizing or ionizing effect on the water molecules?

Optimist: The Glass Is Half Full
    Pessimist: The Glass Is Half Empty
    Engineer: The Glass Is Twice As Large As It Needs To Be

Smile Re: Easy Water conditioning system

To John the plumber, yes sir I was skeptic also, must have been better than 10 years ago I saw similar product at a trade show, I said to the salesman I don't believe it, took the literature read and called the clients to confirm it's use. Got the OK to install it on the 2" well water system directed mainly to the boiler and well water users for the process. 3 months later a galvanized line cleaned it's self, at that point we stopped using the typical water softener, one year later we opened the boiler and the scale fell off in sheets, was proof enough the product worked. Another example was a air conditioning system for the computer department they always had problems of scale build up, installed the unit on a 3/4 in line and never heard them complain again. Installed one on a 3" line for another section of the plant using city water never have had a problem with scale in 2 other boilers and other open heating tanks. Seeing is believing and I was just as skeptic as you. Yes many many years ago they tried magnets on cooling water towers they did not work well, but this worked way beyond my expectation.
    Last edited by johner; 03-14-2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: add to the story with some history.