We inherited some pretty nice old wood furniture. Unfortunately, it sat in an unoccupied house for a while, and seems to have grown some mold on the unfinished parts inside. There was also some light-colored mold on the outside, but it wiped off of the finish. Below is a picture of the inside of a dresser, behind a drawer. I'm thinking that the best course of action is to replace the backside of the furniture and sand the bottom of the drawers where mold can be seen. I'm unsure how concerned I should be about this though... Is it ok to keep this furniture sitting in our house until we get around to fixing it (probably a few weeks), or can it spread to other places in the house or cause other problems? The furniture's new home does not have any current humidity/mold problems, as far as I know.

http://s93407983.******home.us/slask/IMG_7874.JPG

Thank you!!