My house was built in early 70's. 3Bedroom/2Bath. The faucets in the tub/shower bathroom leaks. I got a new faucet. Have been unable to put it on. The shower/tub combination where the faucets and shower head is located, backs up to my sink, that has cabinets on bottom. I have been told that you have to go inside the cabinet and cut out area in wall where faucet heads are to replace them. The faucets leak quite a bit. Is there any way to replace these faucets with out going thru all of this?