I recently have seen finishes on furniture that give it an aged old look. It's more then just painting, staining and the crackle finish. It's hard to describe..but it looks like they also use more then just paint (maybe an ingredient in the paint)? Does anyone have an idea how it's done or what they use to give it that look? Appreciate any help or suggestions.