+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1000

Default Re: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    So true. I've learned gobs here and at Breaktime over the years from pros who freely pass on what they know/have learned. Priceless, really. Thanks to every one of them. That includes you, sir.

And luckily, some of those folks have come to stay with us when they pass thru this way. Great people & great times spent with them. Another is coming on the 27th of next month. Can't wait.
    I'll be there as soon as that next keg of ****ie's Imperial Stout is ready! Speaking of which, can you believe the price of brewing materials now-a-days?

****ie ... the feelings mutual and I tip my hat to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    Well .... that's true .... it's no fun working outdoors during the winter in the Great White North.

Besides .... it's nice to be warm and cozy indoors while giving & and getting advice on the TOH forum.

( JLM ... how's that for kissing up ... maybe the kind folks at TOH will send us a couple of T-shirts. )
    I get the distinct feeling that only idiots like us are here, the TOH group and the publishing company only show up to post another ad.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

In thinking along those lines, has anyone else been asked to interview for a magazine article written about forum member participation on any given message board that they belong to?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by kentvw View Post
    In thinking along those lines, has anyone else been asked to interview for a magazine article written about forum member participation on any given message board that they belong to?

Just curious.
    Interviewed? No, but come next month one of my helpful tips will be published in TOH magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Interviewed? No, but come next month one of my helpful tips will be published in TOH magazine.

Right on……….. Will it be attributed to A.Spruce?…………..LOL!

Right on……….. Will it be attributed to A.Spruce?…………..LOL!
    Yup! Who else would it be? I considered using "canuk", "****hiller", "JLMCDANIEL", or one of my other evil alter-ego's, but ...

Thought it might be ........... Okay, nevermind, I'll just run along now.................

BTW 'grats canuk. Didn't mean to highjack your thread..... No, no, no........... That never happens 'round here..........

Thought it might be ........... Okay, nevermind, I'll just run along now.................

BTW 'grats canuk. Didn't mean to highjack your thread..... No, no, no........... That never happens 'round here..........
    Hey that's what this thread's here for ... just a yak session.

Canuk ( aka Sprucey)

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    I get the distinct feeling that only idiots like us are here, the TOH group and the publishing company only show up to post another ad.
    Jack
    Oh Oh jack ... that's not kissing up .... no T-shirt for you.