+ Reply to Thread

Default Granite Remnants

I need to match an existing granite surface on an earlier built kitchen island(Color:India Red/Imperial Red).The new cabinetry would require less than half the square footage of a full slab.Can you please suggest how I may go about locating and purchasing a matching remnant to complete the work. I have already contacted the stone yard where the original material was purchased and they do not have any broken/damaged product.Thanks for your help!

Default Re: Granite Remnants

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nagamatsu View Post
    I need to match an existing granite surface on an earlier built kitchen island(Color:India Red/Imperial Red).The new cabinetry would require less than half the square footage of a full slab.Can you please suggest how I may go about locating and purchasing a matching remnant to complete the work. I have already contacted the stone yard where the original material was purchased and they do not have any broken/damaged product.Thanks for your help!
    when handling granite you always end up with some slabs that get broken, that stone yard may not have any but if they check with their supplier they may have. many shops are unaware that the suppliers have partial slabs.

Default Re: Granite Remnants

Thanks for the information