My husband and I just got our first house. Its not that old of a house (built in 1999). However we were about to start painting when I notice part of the wall was warped. Its right under a window so at first thought I thought it was the window was leaking. There was no signs of it being wet. Its just a small part under the window and not the full length of the window. At this point I am at a lost of what could be wrong or to whom to hire. Any thoughts are welcome.