+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What the???

Default Re: What the???

Quote Originally Posted by Marjorie View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to have done that.. but I'd sworn off violence for Lent that year. hahahaaha!
    Yeah, Lent him some teeth, 'cause his woulda been all over the floor! Remember, the scriptures say "Go for the eyes" (or was that an eye for an eye? ), and turn the other cheek - with a roundhouse left (that last part was omitted from the King James version ... )

I was set. GOt home, hooked up the tiny air compressor, and it didn't reach the tractor. Pushed it over to the car. hard to do with the front tire flat. Pumped up the tire ...
    See, most folks would have moved the car to the tractor.

There - see...? Got back on topic and gave your thread back to you!
    What was the topic anyway? This actually got started trying to figure out what the stamp was on EO's plywood offerings. It's just gone downhill from there, not that there was any place else to go when talking about EO!

Marg,

I for one.......am impressed by your post.

Your knowledge is readily apparent. Most folks (I suspect) have no idea what a hammer-mill is.

Did you perhaps grow up/live on a livestock farm? (We had New Holland grinder-mixers for decades)

Marg,
    Good thing you didn't ask for a yard broom, they would have led you to the housewares section.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

LOL @ Spruce-man! that roundhouse kick would have been great... too bad no violins...

Well, you see, i couldn't drive the car to the little tractor because of where it was in the garage, and it's a good size garage, so I'd put the tractor over on one side up by wall for the winter and the car just wouldn't fit... blah blah blah...

What a fun thread this is.. hee hee!

Thank you, ****hiller.... but, sorry - try not to be too impressed. I just like to throw big words like hammer-mill, or duct tape around to try to sound like i know something.. haha!
    Actually, I only know about hammer mills from my present job, and we have customers who have hammer mills and can smash into powder the hardest set up whey powder.

asc2078, don't you know that those who are unqualified to work at McDonalds are the ones who work at U-Haul? LOL I used to buy propane from a local U-Stall. Wait 10 minutes for lot lizard to come fill the tank, then enter store and wait 45 minutes for the one person working the counter to service the 5 people ahead. To rub salt in the wound, there's usually at least one other person running around behind the counter, if not several, all acting "busy", but come on, how hard is it to hang a key tag on the wall with all the other key tags?

When I was fresh out of high school, dare I say I did a stint at U-Stall and Holy Cow what a messed up company! You thing EO is bad ... I think they teach their management seminars at U-Stall.

Clearly, ASC, you went wrong when you thought you could get reputable service from an American company (they still are, aren't they..?).

Now, had you gone through Josephine or Abraham Lincoln in India, they would have been able to put you through the process in 10 minutes flat, after they helped you delete all temporary internet files.... of course, you wouldn't have been able to understand them, either, but nothing slows them down or stumps them!

THat's a miserable story, and it's good thing you weren't chugging up one of those mountains when the trailer went off on its own solitary way.

So they negated the charge, but did they cover the items that got wet in their trailer?

Oh you ....... Corporate Bashers

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    Oh you ....... Corporate Bashers
    Isn't that a football team in the Bay area?

Of course U-Haul has no competition. Not only did the OKC bombing rock the foundations of my state and keep me from seeing my father again but... it put Ryder out of business.
    Debby in Oklahoma